SAS Inc specializes in engineering and building of automated assembly systems for Electronics, Telecommunication, Automotive, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Consumer Goods and Food Industries.
Our design and manufacturing team offers technical expertise to develop well engineered machines and systems providing superior value and on time delivery.
With collective design and process expertise that is leveraged across a wide range of applications, provides integrated automated assembly technology for customers whose needs range from bench type prototype fixtures through those requiring complex, high precision, multi-process, control intensive assembly processes, testing, material handling and packaging systems.
Company offers a wide array of in-house capabilities spanning from mechanical, electrical, controls design utilizing state-of-art graphical user interfaces; also full service manufacturing that includes complete part fabrication, electrical and pneumatic panel build, to final assembly and system integration.
SAS Inc also maintains an established commercial supply chain with a series of integrated relationships afforrding our customers highly competetive rates and the ability to deploy other technologies into our solutions.
- HIGH SPEED AUTOMATED ASSEMBLY SYSTEMS
- PROTOTYPING AND PROCESS DEVELOPMENT
- SYSTEM INTEGRATION
- FIELD SERVICE AND SUPPORT
- CONTRACT SERVICES:
- MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- CONTRACT MACHINING
- ELECTRICAL AND PNEUMATIC PANEL BUILD
- BUILD TO PRINT
- IN-LINE AND ROTARY ASS'Y SYSTEMS
- AIR ACTUATED, CAM AND SERVO DRIVEN ASS'Y SYSTEMS
- ROTARY AND LINEAR SERVOMOTORS
- MULTI AXIS MOTOR CONTROL
- LASER AND RESISTANCE WELDING
- PRODUCT INSPECTION AND FUNCTION TESTS
- ULTRASONIC WELDERS AND CUTTERS
- VIBRATORY FEEDING
- ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION
- MEDICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL
- FOOD AND CONFECTIONARY
- CONSUMER GOODS